Linksys Wireless Cable Gateway (WCG200)
To enable/disable NAT, please follow the steps below :-
1. To access the administrative utility on your WCG200, simply enter the respective URL below into the web browser address field.
|Current NAT status
2. A pop-up window will appear and prompt for User Name and Password. Leave the User Name field empty and enter admin (the default password) in the Password field.
Please note that if you have changed the default User Name and Password, please key in the necessary information to access the administrative utility page.
3. To enable / disable the NAT feature, click on the Administration tab.
4. Select the option to Enable/Disable for the Routing and NAT feature.
5. Click on Save Settings to confirm your selection.